skincarehelp

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Eye and Lip Treatments

Your lips and eyes attract a lot of attention. Get them even more noticed with lip and eye treatments. Treatments for the lip and eye area are becoming more and more popular. Consumers now have a lot more lip/eye treatments readily available to try that have many purposes. Exfoliating the lips is not a new concept, however many do not know that this is an essential step that should be incorporated into the their skin care regimen. Most people are aware that the eye area is likely to age quicker than any other area of the face, so including eye treatments should be considered vital. These kinds of treatments offer great results and are quick and simple.

I like to start my lip treatment by applying BioElements Lip Buff. Just apply it on clean lips 2-3 times a week and see the results. Your lips will look and feel smoother; it really brings out the natural color of your lips that has been hiding under all those dead skin cells. I like to apply Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Firm for Eye and Lip Area on the opposite nights that I apply the Lip Buff.

Eye treatments are fun because you can change up your routine more. I like to start by exfoliating the eye area with SkinCeuticals Eye Renewal Gel. Afterwards I apply any of the eye serums from Colorescience such as My Favorite Eyes Cream or Eyes Wide Open. Applying an eye treatment 2-3 times a week is a great way to treat dull skin around the eye area and really make the eyes stand out. For an extra boost, I like to keep my eye creams in the fridge so that they are cool when applying them to the eye area.

4 Comments:

  • I love the whole Dermalogica Multi Vit. line. It works great.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

  • As far as resurfacing goes I tend to forget about my eyes and lips. I will defenetly try some of these products.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 AM  

  • Putting the products in the fridge sounds very soothing. I will try that too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:03 AM  

  • I never exfoliate my eyes or lips. I'll have to try some special products for that area. Thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home