skincarehelp

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Soothe Dry Hands

The dry winter months, with their bitter cold and wind, can leave the skin dry and dehydrated. This is especially true on those few areas we often leave unprotected against the elements: the face and the hands. Most people adopt a skin care regimen in the winter to keep their faces smooth and comfortable, but too many of us ignore our hands. Luckily, reviving dry, depleted hands is easy.

Reve de Miel Hand & Nail Cream by Nuxe Paris includes vitamin E and honey to strengthen, nourish and repair hands that have been sensitized by cold or even detergents. It is especially beneficial along the nail contours.

Babor Hand & Feet Smoother is an anti-callus moisturizer formulated with thermal spring water that reduces inflammation and soothes dry, cracked skin. It can be used on hands, feet, elbows and other affected areas.

Lastly, I suggest MD Forte Hand & Body Cream contains a 20% Glycolic Acid compound to slough off dead skin cells that contribute to dry skin, offering the hands - and the whole body - a renewed, revitalized texture.

5 Comments:

  • I'll try the MD Forte Hand & Body Cream to get rid of my dead skin cells, and I'll follow it with my favorite Hand Cream. By exfoliating first, my moisturizer will work allot better.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 PM  

  • I really have a problem with dry hands during the winter season and thank you for your suggestions! I love the fact that one of your products helps with your dry hands and is great for your nails!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  

  • I absolutely love your Babor hand and feet smoother! Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 PM  

  • I love the MD Forte line, because it's great for all skin types, and my Husband and I both have very different skin types.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:01 AM  

  • My hands are so dry, and I need to try one of these products.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home