skincarehelp

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Eyebrow Perfection

What’s the purpose of waxing, tweezing, penciling and gelling your brows? How can you get that perfect look with your brows? Perfectly sculpted brows frame the face beautifully, add definition, and, in some cases, can take years off your face.

Licensed professionals are trained to shape your brows in a way that will revamp your face. Waxing and tweezing can be done at home, but it is not highly recommended. If you’re planning on waxing or tweezing at home, consult with a professional beforehand. I suggest first going to an esthetician and then tweezing when necessary to keep the brow clean.

Brow pencils and gels can also help enhance and maintain your brows. I suggest Brow Fixation by ColoreScience. This gel helps tame unruly brows by straightening them and keeping them in place where you want them. glominerals gloBrow Powder Duo has a deep brown and a lighter brown combination you can mix to fit your look.

3 Comments:

  • I have always done my own brows at home. It always hurts so bad and I never get a good shape. I am going to make an appointment with an esthetician. I really enjoy all the input you give on this site your great!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:10 PM  

  • I was supprised what a difference having your eyebrows done professionaly makes. It's made a huge differnece for me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:27 PM  

  • I have never had my brows done professionally because I feel my brows are ok when I do them. I think I will try an esthetician, because I've heard it makes a big difference.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home