skincarehelp

Monday, January 15, 2007

Condition Nails and Cuticles

Our nails are a part of the body that is often left untreated and neglected. Fingernails, toenails and cuticles should be cared for just as we would care of any part of the body. Regular maintenance of the nails and cuticles is essential for beautiful, healthy hands and can be achieved by conditioning the nails, as well as consuming essential supplements needed for the body.

Nailtiques is a product line that treats existing nail issues such as nail fungus and fragility and also helps maintain healthy nails. Nailtiques Protein Formula 1 works by bonding the layers of the nails together to form a stronger nail.

Elon Matrix Plus Vitamin with Nail & Hair Enhancers utilizes biotin, a vitamin used not only to enhance the hair and nails but for overall health of the body as well.

Glytone Nail & Cuticle Cream is a great product to soften cuticles and diminish issues such as hangnails. Its active ingredient, glycolic acid, sloughs off old, dead skin, revealing new healthy skin, thus improving the appearance of the hand and nails.

4 Comments:

  • I look forward to trying the Nailtiques for my nails. I've always had problems with them breaking and tearing. Thank you so much for your help.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:53 PM  

  • I always feel better when I get my nails done. This's so true.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:56 AM  

  • I tried the Nailtiques Protein Formula #2, and I love it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

  • I've had problems with my cuticles in the past and tried the Glytone for nail and cuticles and love it! I've purchased some for members in my family who had cuticle problems and love it too.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home