skincarehelp

Monday, January 22, 2007

Lighten and Brighten Your Complexion

One effect that cumulative sun damage can have on the skin is hyperpigmentation. Also known as age spots of sun spots, these small, brownish patches on the skin can be difficult to eliminate and embarrassing. Luckily, skin care technology is catching up and making it easier to restore a youthful luminosity and uniformity to any complexion.

Guinot Serum Blancheur is a deep-action lightening serum that penetrates the skin to lighten dark patches. Used regularly, it leaves the skin brighter and smoother.

I also like Babor White Effect Intensive Concentrate, a new product from this Germany based skin care company. This concentrate is part of a complete regimen for brighter skin, but it works well on its own, too. Its triple-action formula interrupts melanin production in hyperpigmented areas to create uniformity.

Eminence Organics Stone Crop Serum features an all-natural formula of plant extracts and vitamins. It repairs the damaged cells that lead to discoloration while providing essential moisture to the skin for enhanced benefits.

5 Comments:

  • I use all of the Eminence Stone Crop products, and they keep all of my sun spots at bay.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 AM  

  • I have tons of age/sun spots, and I think I'm going to try some of these products.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

  • I checked out the Eminence line online, and it's an organic line so it won't lighten the age spots in an unhealthy way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 AM  

  • I have some dark spots on my face and used many products from retail stores, but they haven't helped. I look forward to trying out the products you've suggested, epecially the organic products. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  

  • I've tried the babor white effect intensive concentrate and it's absoloutly wonderful!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home